Spring and Summer Syllabus Launched
The Spring and Summer programme contains a wide variety of activities to keep members involved with their photography over the warmer months. Some of the activities we have planned include:
- Talks and presentations from expert photographers
- A number of competitions for individuals and for the club to enter
- Software demonstrations, hints and tips
- Regular looks at some of the best images from other clubs around the country
- Our monthly competitions for members to enter
- A number of evenings out to have a go and take some photos!
We will also be looking to arrange some other trips out over the summer on days when the club isn't meeting, either on bank holidays or weekends through our DCC: Offshoot initiative.
The new programme covers the six months through to the end of August, and we have lots going on for members to enjoy. If you're a keen photographer in the Darwen area, why not pay us a visit?
To find out more, come along to one of our meetings, or contact Iain Houghton at firstname.lastname@example.org (tel 07831 683634).